Posted In: Webinars
LIVE WEBINAR: Don’t Let Your Best Talent Walk out the Door: Essential Steps to Increase Associate Satisfaction and Improve Retention
Talent misalignment can be one of a law firm’s most expensive mistakes. With the cost of an unanticipated lawyer departure estimated between $200,000-$400,000, successful firms must develop talent strategies that protect their human capital investment. Jessa Baker will discuss ways to help you to:
- Understand the drivers of associate satisfaction
- Understand attrition rates, why associates leave, and where they go
- Evaluate your firm’s attrition against industry averages
- Learn about proactive talent retention strategies being implemented at innovative law firms
- Develop and implement a plan to increase associate satisfaction and improve retention
This webinar is presented by West LegalEd Center and is intended for practice leaders, Associate Committee Chairs, Chief Talent Officers and HR leaders, and others who want to better understand the challenges of associate talent retention.
Click here for further details.