IMPLEMENTING LEGAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT: The Legal Professional’s Guide to Success
In a compact, easy-to-follow format, this indispensable resource is for legal professionals who want to understand and leverage LPM, gain a leg up on the competition, and deliver the increased value today’s clients’ demand. Written for lawyers and other legal professionals by lawyers, the book…
- Is a step-by-step guidebook geared to helping an individual lawyer or other legal professionals to implement legal project management immediately.
- Covers the ethical issues of implementing LPM.
- Contains immensely useful advice for legal professionals seeking practical tips and guidance on providing increased value to clients.
- Can be used in applying LPM principles to a matter from start to finish or in small pieces.
- Contains detailed implementation checklists and forms.
You’ll find all the tools and methodologies you need to begin immediately integrating LPM into your practice.
Order your copy of Implementing Legal Project Management – The Legal Professional’s Guide to Success – $129, plus shipping by clicking here.