Diversity and Inclusion Leadership Boardroom
The Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Boardroom is designed to provide diversity and inclusion leaders from law firms — and companies that retain their services — a members-only forum for energetic and strategic discussion. All discussions are confidential.
Timely, relevant topics include:
- Current events that impact workplace environments
- Gender, Race, Sexuality, Religion, Nationality, Ethnicity, Ability, Class
- Gender versus ethnicity – two sides of the same coin?
- Beyond Diversity and Inclusion – much more than just a seat at the table
- The ever-changing definition of diversity and inclusion in a global professional services firm
- Disruptors to the status quo and creating new competitive strategies and models
- Benefits of a truly diverse firm/Challenges posed by non-diverse work environments
- The evolving role and responsibilities of the Diversity and Inclusion Leaders
- Motivating and driving change – how to engage and speed the process
- Integration with other C-suite leaders
- Megatrends – how they influence and impact our clients and our firms
- Critical elements for establishing alignment with clients
- Diverse succession planning for global key client accounts
- Creating and promoting diversity and inclusion thought leadership
- Innovations and strategies for competing with non-traditional business models and teams
- Leadership attributes and models required to achieve planning and implementation success
- Best practices for implementation success
- Dashboards, metrics and analytics
- Strategies for aligning firm, office, practice, and individual planning
If you are interested in being contacted when details are available, please email Silvia L. Coulter, Co-Founding Principal.