Diversity and Inclusion Leadership Boardroom
The Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Boardroom is designed to provide diversity and inclusion leaders from law firms — and companies that retain their services — a members-only forum for energetic and strategic discussion. All discussions are confidential.
Timely, relevant topics include:
- Current events that impact workplace environments
- Gender, Race, Sexuality, Religion, Nationality, Ethnicity, Ability, Class
- Gender versus ethnicity – two sides of the same coin?
- Beyond Diversity and Inclusion – much more than just a seat at the table
- The ever-changing definition of diversity and inclusion in a global professional services firm
- Disruptors to the status quo and creating new competitive strategies and models
- Benefits of a truly diverse firm/Challenges posed by non-diverse work environments
- The evolving role and responsibilities of the Diversity and Inclusion Leaders
- Motivating and driving change – how to engage and speed the process
- Integration with other C-suite leaders
- Megatrends – how they influence and impact our clients and our firms
- Critical elements for establishing alignment with clients
- Diverse succession planning for global key client accounts
- Creating and promoting diversity and inclusion thought leadership
- Innovations and strategies for competing with non-traditional business models and teams
- Leadership attributes and models required to achieve planning and implementation success
- Best practices for implementation success
- Dashboards, metrics and analytics
- Strategies for aligning firm, office, practice, and individual planning
Plans are underway for 2023 dates.
If you are interested in being contacted when details are available, please email Silvia L. Coulter, Co-Founding Principal.