Coaching Advantage© Certification Program
AmLaw 100 Firm CMO: “We put our BD team through this certification training and it’s the best thing we’ve done to help sharpen their skills as they coach our partners to compete for new business. The tools, templates, process, and thoughtful approach were all excellent.”
Become a Master Coach
Coaching is emerging as an important discipline within the legal profession. Learning or refining business development coaching skills to help lawyers reach their full business development potential is an excellent career advancement strategy.
Certification Program Overview
Through a partnership with the Legal Sales & Service Organization, LawVision offers this unparalleled opportunity for career advancement. This program provides the training, tools, and credentials for coaching lawyers at all skill levels. It includes classroom instruction from sales and coaching experts; interactive discussions about methods for meeting day-to-day challenges and leveraging opportunities; and live coaching session shadowing, followed by a personal debrief. Upon completion of the program, each attendee will receive a Master Coaching Certificate.
Two-day virtual or in-person workshop
- Overview of the sales process
- Pre-work with coachee(s)
- First meeting and setting expectations
- Using an effective coaching calendar
- Coaching tools and best practices
- Dealing with difficult schedules, difficult personalities, and inaction
- When to walk away from an internal coaching client
- Graduating your coachee(s)
- Ongoing follow-up
- A live coaching session: By phone or in person your assigned instructor will listen in on a coaching session and provide invaluable feedback, suggestions and ideas
Certificate Program Length:
Two- to three-months (dependent on attendee coaching schedule)
Certification Program Fees
- Open workshop fees: $2,500 per person
- LSSO Member Rate: $2,375 per person
- Group Rate: $2,000 per person for 3+ individuals from same company
- Custom Program: This program can also be delivered on site at your company’s office. Please email email@example.com for a specific firm quote.
Substitutions and Cancellations: Substitutions may be made at any time. In the event that you can no longer attend The Coaching Advantage Certification Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will apply the fee toward another training session.