Posted In: Special Programs
Global LPM Summit 2023
The Global LPM Summit will showcase 12 inspiring and practical sessions offered virtually and in-person for those attending the Running Legal Like a Business conference. This distinctive event will bring together a diverse range of individuals, including general counsel, legal operations professionals, law firm leaders/business professionals, and business experts, to collectively advance the legal industry during these challenging and ever-changing times.
This conference’s Global LPM Summit portion will be the only part offered virtually. For the sessions with participants in-person and virtually, there will be opportunities to interact with those in the room, participate in case studies and interactive polling, and ask questions to the faculty.
- How LPM Enhances Diversity and Inclusion
- LPM as a Driver of Strategic Growth and Success – A real-world discussion of solving law department pain points
- Using Legal Project Management To Manage Outside Counsel and Reduce Legal Spend
- Using Data to Drive Matter Performance
- Managing Portfolios of Legal Matters Using Data and Legal Project Management
- Quantifying the Impact of LPM
- Intentional Management: How one data-driven DEI program embedded Legal Project Management into the Kaiser Permanente legal department culture
- Leveraging LPM Technology to Better Serve Clients
- Leveraging Paraprofessionals to Build Your LPM Team
Many sessions will include an in-house counsel or legal operations professional perspective. Sign up today! Special pricing for signing up five or more team members. Contact Eva Booth at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.