Posted In: Business Development
My Top Ten Client Questions
A general counsel once said to me “I’m amazed how many of the firms I work with fail to ask me about my goals for the new-year.” As a trusted advisor, it’s prudent to get proactive with clients and inquire about their goals, aspirations, priorities, challenges, initiatives, changes, strategies and trends for the new-year. With that said, here are my favorite client questions to start the year off right:
- What are your top three priorities this year?
- What are your primary goals and objectives for 2015?
- What changes, if any, do you anticipate?
- What are the significant trends affecting your business?
- What are the greatest challenges you’ll face in 2015?
- Where do you see the greatest opportunities for improvement?
- What changes or challenges may impact your business and what might you want or need from us?
- Are there any budget issues that you’re concerned about?
- Are there any trends that concern or interest you?
- What are the critical company initiatives for this year?